Online Classes – SlimFit Wokingham
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid 19 there are currently no 'face to face' classes running. However, the great news is that we are running virtual classes running from Monday 23rd March.
About SlimFit Wokingham Online
By subscribing to SlimFit Wokingham Online we will provide you with:
- Virtual classes via Zoom (see below how to access this software)
- Access to private Facebook group (see how to join below)
- Weekly newsletter - inspiration, motivation and useful tips/articles (by email)
- Access to our private Members Area on this website giving you comprehensive nutrition and bonus pre-recorded fitness videos
What you’ll need for SlimFit Wokingham Online
- The Zoom Cloud Meeting app on your phone or tablet (download for free from the Play Store (android) or App Store (ios), or the Zoom software on your PC or laptop - https://zoom.us . The bigger the screen the better.
- A bottle of drinking water
- Dumbbells or 2 x 75cl bottles of water (if exercise requires)
- Resistance bands (if exercise requires)
- Space to exercise
- That’s it!
Private Facebook group
How to subscribe to SlimFit Wokingham Online
- Click the link in the Payment section below. You will then be redirected to PayPal to make your payment.
- You will receive an email receipt from PayPal for your subscription payment.
- Once you’ve paid click the link to the private Facebook group link below to request to join the group. As soon as your payment acknowledgement comes through to us we will add you to the SlimFit - Embracing Change private Facebook group.
- We will also add you to our mailing list. You will receive a weekly newsletter giving details of the weekly virtual classes via Zoom meeting.
Link to the private Facebook group: SlimFit - Embracing Change
Please read this disclaimer carefully before joining our virtual classes via Zoom meeting or using any exercise videos accessed either via our private Facebook group or via our Members Area.
SlimFit Wokingham strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
SlimFit Wokingham is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge SlimFit Wokingham from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of SlimFit Wokingham's negligence.
Please join us online by clicking on the link below to purchase a one month's subscription