SlimFit Anytime – Lift Lean Success Stories
Lift Lean – 14 Day Beginner’s Course
***Attention Ladies Who Are Menopausal and Beyond***
The reason why this programme is SO great for menopausal women, and those who are even long through it, is because long endurance cardio exercise doesn’t work in the same way once you reach this stage of life. You may find you’re doing all the same things that you did when you were younger that helped you to lose weight and get fitter but you’re just not getting the same results as you used to. The weight doesn’t shift, the muffin top keeps growing….
If you only have 15 minutes a day to workout and you’re in your 40’s and beyond, without a shadow of a doubt, it needs to be a workout like this. 15-20 minutes that will get your heart rate up and strengthen your muscles!
Why not try our FREE taster workouts below? And then scroll down and read the stories of other women who have completed this course…
If what you’re doing is not working for you then isn’t it time to step out of your comfort zone and do something that has been proven to work with women who are menopausal and beyond?
Here’s what it could do for you:
- Increases your metabolic rate – as women go into menopause the metabolic rate naturally slows down. Therefore, doing this exercise can make it easier to lose weight.
- Increases Muscle Mass – muscle mass decreases once you hit this age and women become much weaker. Therefore, women need to increase their muscle fibres and muscle mass by using a mix of muscular endurance, muscle strength and muscular power work. Muscle also burns more calories just by being there so you lose more weight!
- Amazing for mental cognition – if you get up feeling a bit foggy and cloudy, you just don’t feel great – do 15 minutes and boom! It completely changes the whole state of mind by elevating serotonin and dopamine. You feel good and your mood improves! You just feel happier when you’ve done a workout like this because you get all the positive hormones surging through the whole body, it’s just a win, win, win!
- Improves bone density – resistance exercise improves bone density and helps to prevent osteoporosis which is a major problem for many women post-menopause. Over a third of women in the UK have one or more bone fractures because of osteoporosis in their lifetime. At aged 80, 10% of women will die from complications of a fracture within 1 month, and 30% will die within a year. Scary stuff…
- Improves cardiovascular fitness – heart disease is very common in post-menopausal women and in fact, coronary heart disease kills more than twice as many women as breast cancer in the UK. Lean Lift concentrates not just on muscle strength but also cardiovascular fitness, so yes, you will get a bit puffed but it’s a good thing!
- Menopause symptoms may be improved – doing the right exercise and eating the right things in menopause can make a massive impact on symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, brain fog, mood swings, anxiety etc. Ah, there’s too many symptoms to list! It’s the hormones that are out of whack that are causing the problems and doing the right exercise, eating the right foods and following wellbeing techniques can really help to improve that balance.
The whole idea of this plan is to help you take back control and see a change in your body shape. It’s a game changer! Who wants that?
Our next Lift Lean 14 day Beginners Course starts on Monday 3rd August at just £39.00.
How will it run? In a Private Facebook Group, with daily 15-20 minute workouts – some live and some pre-recorded, along with ‘menopause and beyond’ nutritional and wellbeing information.
This is the BEGINNERS course and we will start gently and build it up over time – if you decide to continue! We will be using some bands and weights but please don’t worry if you don’t own these!
Want to join the next course and experience results like these ladies? Click HERE to sign up!